Create solutions and develop business requirements
- Provide association-centric business analysis and consulting advice, including the utilization of best practices for working with netFORUM and other association software packages.
- Create and review the scope and solution material developed during the business development process; collaborate as necessary with other colleagues in support of winning new business.
- Work with internal technical staff as necessary to frame technology solutions.
- Collaborate with technical leads for requirements review and solution design.
- Conduct and lead all discovery meetings, whether in person or remotely. Meticulously track requirements, recommend options, and create new specifications document(s).
- Facilitate meetings with clients as needed to help elicit and prioritize business requirements.
- As appropriate, propose to client new business processes based on best practices or based on experience working with other clients.
Develop project implementation plan and manage resources
- Identify tasks required to achieve on-time delivery of projects, including work with Project Management Office (PMO) to assign software engineers, QA analysts, and other resources for specific tasks and projects.
- Collaborate with and provide direction to solution architects, software engineers, and QA team members throughout the project to ensure a successful outcome.
- Coordinate and help prioritize internal resources to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Perform regular check-ins with Gravitate delivery team to ensure project progress.
- Request periodic demos from software engineers or review code as possible to ensure regular project progress.
- Collaborate with other project managers to sync on applications under development and to share any optimizations or improvements that could benefit all clients.
Develop and manage project budget and schedule
- Manage multiple clients and projects from beginning to end, including managing client expectations around both budgeting and scheduling
- Develop project budgets at the culmination of the requirements phase, as appropriate with an existing client.
- Collaborate with other internal resources as necessary to establish budget.
- Provide budget to Specifications Team for review and approval, flagging any project risk areas.
- Closely track budget and hours delivered.
Steward the project from inception through delivery
- Monitor and manage internal (and external) client issue tracking systems and provide follow-up and resource direction as appropriate.
- Adhere to all Gravitate project management best practices and protocols (documentation will be made available).
- Manage client communications, coordinate client meetings, provide weekly status reporting and project progress demonstrations, as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and perform quality assurance as necessary.
- Manage project transition to UAT and to final delivery.
- Provide ongoing support for the project and serve as ongoing point of contact for the client.
- 3+ years of experience with IT project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working directly with clients, including senior leadership
- Ability to communicate basic technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Association or non-profit industry experience a plus
- Abila netFORUM Enterprise, or other AMS experience a plus
- Passion for problem-solving and business process engineering
- Able to handle multiple projects and clients smoothly and efficiently
- Commitment to excellence
- Willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, when needed
- Team-oriented mindset
- Client-service orientation
- Commitment to the client’s best interest
- Able to work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.