As the Senior Manager, Learning and Product Development, you will actively develop and maintain engaging e-Learning courses, pre-recorded video presentations, new and revised print and online learning opportunities, and certification prep materials. Working as part of the APICS Professional Development team under the direction and supervision of the Director, Product Development, you will work with supply chain and operations management professionals (subject matter experts or SMEs) to design and create new print and online products that can be delivered to members, customers, and partners.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop course content to be administered in the learning management system (LMS) and other online/digital products, including online activities, quizzes, games, etc.
- Provide research for and management of new projects to further educational opportunities, professional development, and certification preparation for association members and customers.
- Actively participate in the development of new/revised educational, professional development, and certification preparation products for association members and customers.
- Use instructional design/adult learning techniques to move traditional print products to new learning system format.
- Maintain and create new learning objects in the LMS and other online products and explore new activities and educational products for use in these online systems.
- Work with appropriate committees, association staff, and supply chain and operations management professionals (SMEs) to develop content for products, webinars, seminars and other meetings throughout the year.
- Collaborate with SMEs to ensure accuracy and relevancy of content.
- Communicate with members, customers, and internal team members about education products.