Are you a junior level registration expert looking to expand your knowledge in the area of Meetings and Expositions? Apply to join a fast-paced, innovative team, working on multiple programs/events simultaneously, while having fun!
Summary of Duties: This position supports all aspects of the meeting and expositions team in exhibits and registration and support for all ASAE meetings, conferences and special events. Assist with developing and making ongoing changes to the conference websites, floor plans, graphics, schedules, and menus for contractors and facility for all assigned programs/special events. Communicate with current and potential attendees/exhibitors on a day-to-day basis regarding participation, convention details, space availability and ASAE registration/exhibit policies. Incumbent will work closely with individuals from the meetings and expositions team, member services, marketing, learning, advertising, finance, and production teams. The position duties as described below will be in the area of both Expositions & Registration.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Director and Senior Manager with regards to all responsibilities pertaining to registration and exposition customer care for assigned ASAE programs.
- Responsible for maintenance of exhibitor and attendee records for assigned ASAE major meetings with expo components involved, including prospectus and floor plan development, website content, exhibit sales and management, exhibitor communications, data entry, weekly reports, service kit development, organizing logistics with vendors and other internal team members, ensuring a positive experience for both attendees and exhibitors, onsite floor management, maintaining historical documents, post show evaluations and future year brainstorming. Responsible for developing, producing, editing and maintaining all registration materials including but not limited to: data entry, form development – paper and online, confirmations, receipts/invoices, attendee communications, rosters, weekly reports, reminders, name badges, closing out events, website content, and maintaining all appropriate historical and database files for assigned programs.
- Assists with informing program managers and necessary staff with up-to-date program attendance/exhibitor numbers, booth sales, and financial reports for assigned programs.
- Ensure partnership benefits are applied to exhibitor & registration records for respective ASAE Programs.
- Assist Expo and Registration Teams with conference sign orders. Responsible for significant customer service inquiries/requests via telephone, email and in person at programs, conferences and/or special events, while providing efficient and friendly onsite service.
- Develop an efficient filing system for assigned projects to easily access and retrieve registration and exposition files, information and supplies.
- Assist the Registration & Expo team members on projects as needed.
- Commitment to professional growth and organizational excellence.