Reporting to the Vice President of Membership, the Member Engagement Associate provides support and assistance related to all membership data base/system activities, including the dues renewal billing process, payment processing, data integrity monitoring, scheduled and ad hoc list and report generation, and other activities as necessary to enhance the success of membership retention, recruitment initiatives and data quality.
This position assists the Vice President in the overall functioning of the department, working closely with other departments to assist them while striving to enhance the overall member experience and grow the membership in terms of count and dollars to fulfil the Chamber’s first priority in its Strategic Plan.
Duties and Responsibilities: Work closely with the Sr. Director, Business Analytics and the Administrative Assistant in the production of invoices, member renewal billing, letters, member demographic reports and trends
- Assist in planning, supporting, implementing and documenting all aspects of the membership new and renewal dues processes
- On a daily basis, ensure the accurate and timely handling of payment processing and monthly reconciliation with the Accounting Department
- Assist in developing and implementing processes to support data integrity
- Actively participate in CRM database/system upgrade testing and training and identify, document and communicate system issues and solutions as they become apparent
- Assist with other data base management and membership projects as required
- Provide day to day support in allocating prospective member queries
- Provide communications to staff regarding new member on-boarding
- Assist in organization of membership division events (i.e., New Membership Orientation, Premier Luncheons)
- Assist in communication to members and sales team regarding event attendance to help drive new memberships and retention