Reports To: SVP, Marketing
Travel Required: Required to be at events
Work Schedule: Normal Work Week
Positions Supervised: N/A
The Content Professional will be responsible for the selection and review of material that is presented by members and vendors at FS-ISAC summits, workshops and webinars. This is achieved by working closely with the summit content committees, the event director, and the marketing and sales teams. The role includes working directly with FS-ISAC members, other FS-ISAC colleagues, and vendors. The FS-ISAC provides vital information to the financial services sector to assist financial firms in protecting their critical infrastructure assets and confidential information.
The FS-ISAC is a non-profit corporation that was established in 1999, and is funded by its member firms and sponsors. The mission of the FS-ISAC is to help assure the resilience and continuity of the global financial services infrastructure and individual firms against acts that could significantly impact the sector’s ability to provide services critical to the orderly function of the global economy. The FS-ISAC shares threat and vulnerability information, conducts coordinated contingency planning exercises, manages rapid response communications for both cyber and physical events, conducts education and training programs, and fosters collaborations with and among other key sectors and government agencies.
- Responsible for managing the content selection and review processes, and supporting the content committees for the US, European, APAC Summits, workshops and webinars.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of cyber security, cyber regulations, governance and key contributors and topics.
- Maintain and adjust a content management process that evolves with the needs of the FS-ISAC and its members.
- Monitor communications and ensure that pertinent information is disseminated to the content committee, event director and marketing and sales teams as needed in a timely manner,
- Identify, document, and manage any risks to successful execution of tasks.
- Manage all tasks to ensure tasks are performed on time and within budget.
- Identify adjustments to the processes that can enhance the summits and workshops, and benefit FS-ISAC members.