- Experience in configuring and managing VPN, QoS, OTV, firewall policies, and VLANs
- Strong working knowledge and experience in configuring and troubleshooting routers, switches, firewall and wireless controllers (Cisco 2000/3000 switches, Cisco series routers, Nexus 3000 series switches, ASA5500 series firewall, Cisco 2500 wireless controller)
- Experience working with Cisco IOS 14
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networks, DNS, DHCP, FTP
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Local area network technologies (TCP/IP, VLAN, OSPF, strong understanding of layer 1 through 4 of ISO
- Server operating systems (Windows 2012, 2008, CentOS, etc.)
- Network security (Cisco ASA firewalls, VPN, McAfee E-Policy Server/VirusScan, Snort NIDS, Tripwire Enterprise HIDS, SourceFire/Cisco FirePower NIPS, etc.)
- Familiarity with web servers and associated technologies (IIS, Apache, WSGI, SSL, SharePoint, etc.)
- Peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Client operating systems (Windows 7, Mac OSX, etc.)
- Familiarity with hybrid Office 365 environments and Azure.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is highly preferred
- CompTIA Security+ and Network+ are also desired
Minimum four (4) years’ experience in systems administration and networks. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience. Industry certifications a plus. Trade association experience desirable. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with Network Administrator in the subject line.