Marketing Contractor Position
TAPPI is looking for a creative, self-starter who can manage multiple projects. We are looking for a seasoned, marketing professional with heavy event marketing experience as well as product marketing experience. Previous non-profit experience is not required.
- Develop & execute marketing and promotional plans, determine timelines, and seek feedback and input from key stakeholders and volunteer groups.
- Create effective marketing campaigns and drive ideas and creative concepts for campaigns.
- Project management campaigns from conception to completion, including but not limited to developing a promotional timeline, managing promotional budgets and providing regular updates on campaign goals.
- Present and communicate campaign results to stakeholders.
- Possibly work with media partners to acquire promotional lists, ad swaps, and create awareness of TAPPI with partner members, constituents and audience.
- Work with vendor partners and graphic designer to develop marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, publication ads, conference guides, banners, newsletters, etc.)
- Develop, send and track email campaigns using TAPPI email software.
- Analyze the outcome of marketing efforts, website traffic, email stats and lists to determine response rates and overall campaign success. Develop an audience profile based on who attended and prepare a marketing cost analysis.
- Other marketing activities as determined by Marketing Team
- Experience in using marketing automation tools and Google analytics is preferred.
- Ability to participate on some Marketing conference calls/meetings.
Please provide sample promotions (ex.: blog, creative concepts,, writing, etc.)
This is a contract only position. Not eligible for health benefits or 401k.
TAPPI is the leading association for the worldwide pulp, paper, packaging and converting industries and publisher of Paper360°, Tissue360° and TAPPI Journal. Through information exchange, events, trusted content and networking opportunities, TAPPI helps members elevate their performance by providing solutions that lead to better, faster and more cost-effective ways of doing business. It has provided management training and networking to the industry’s leaders for more than 100 years. For more information, visit TAPPI’s website.