The National Association for Environmental Management (NAEM) has a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketing professional to join a strong team. NAEM prides itself on a smart and enthusiastic staff that deliver results and are committed to NAEM’s mission.
This position reports to the Executive Director, and is focused on helping to increase NAEM’s revenue through effective marketing strategies that grow event attendance, drive sponsorship sales, monetize NAEM’s content and increase membership.
- Creating effective internal and external marketing communications, projects and initiatives designed to raise the awareness about the association and maximize participation in its events, webinars and conferences.
- Developing and executing a strategic marketing plan for the association, its programmatic elements, and specific marketing efforts for each event, research products, and membership.
- Overseeing the development of sponsorship, advertising and marketing copy and collateral, including print pieces, digital brochures, website copy, and sponsorship prospectuses.
- Recommending and directing the acquisition and implementation of marketing technologies that will improve NAEM’s ability to promote itself and its offerings.
- Managing day-to-day marketing operations and vendors, including email platforms, list management, website development, event registration setup, and call campaigns.
- Directing and managing the sponsorship sales program, including working with senior leadership to develop opportunities and pricing, selling sponsorships, managing sponsor communications, and ensuring fulfillment of sponsorship benefits.
- Working with senior leadership to help create new business development opportunities, including partnerships that drive brand exposure, event attendance, and revenue growth.
- Forging new corporate alliances and Business-to- Business partnerships that create revenue opportunities for the association.
In summary, your goal is to help fulfill NAEM’s mission by promoting the Association externally through revenue and non-revenue marketing efforts. In doing so, NAEM meets a crucial need in the professional marketplace and helps to advance environmental, health and safety stewardship of the private sector.