Overview: The Senior Coordinator, Events and Marketing, works on the planning, coordination, marketing, and delivery of annual events, committee meetings, grant funded, and ancillary programs for an international non-profit. Events are designed to convene and engage existing members and stakeholders and to serve as a platform for recruiting new members.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate pre-event and execute on-site logistics for assigned global events.
- Comprehend and comply with event venue contracts.
- Responsible for managing event budget for food and beverage, audio-visual, internet and telecommunications, and other event line items as assigned.
- Serve as the registration system administrator and provide full registration services including event set-up, reporting.
- Work with department head on the on the development of event content for website and social media marketing.
- Contribute new ideas for event design to enhance participant, sponsor, and exhibitor utility.
Committee, Grant Funded, and Pop-up Meetings/Programs
- Work closely with staff and or external stakeholders to understand meeting/program’s goals and objectives.
- Establish a budget, planning timeline, working schedule, and any other management tools to ensure the successful planning and execution of the meeting/program.
- Plan, manage, and deliver logistics for assigned committee, in-house, grant funded, and pop-up meetings with responsibilities including venue procurement / site selection; managing registration, food and beverage, audio-visual, internet and telecommunications, interpretation/translation requirements, evaluations.
- For grant funded meetings/programs, comprehend and ensure full compliance with grant specified terms, conditions, rules, and regulations.