- Serve as the first point of contact for the association including answering phones, email and processing mail.
- Process membership applications and send new member orientation materials.
- Maintain and reconcile association databases, communication and marketing system, mobile app, events calendar, online listing platform.
- Coordinate mailings for education programs, membership renewals, conference and association marketing.
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director.
- Execute annual dues billing process including sending invoices, processing payments, answering member questions, auditing per membership policies and dropping unpaid members.
- Process accounts receivables and accounts payables.
- Provide support for Board meetings including scheduling conference calls and meeting space, ordering food and beverage, preparing necessary materials.
- Coordinate various education programs/classes, including instructor agreements, venue liaison, licensing and continuing education compliance, registration and payment processing.
- Manage onsite operations for education programs/classes, including confirming room set and A/V, assisting instructor, and registration of attendees.
- Provide support for the annual conference including sending meeting announcements, preparing documents and doing follow up for committee meetings, sponsor and exhibitor confirmations, compile AV needs from session organizers, prepare resume for venue and serve as liaison to venue, process event registrations and coordinate onsite registration.
- Develop and maintain a professional, effective and collaborative relationship with staff, members, volunteer leadership and partner organizations.
- Experience working in a professional office environment, association experience preferred but not required.
- Deliver excellent, solution focused, customer service via email, in person and on the phone.
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Willingness to learn and identify ways to improve outcomes that encourage greater efficiency before, during and after events.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, adapt and implement processes and procedures.
- Skilled with MS office, including Word and Excel, and ability to utilize online content management systems.
- Ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications via email, in person and on the phone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
Additional Qualification Details:
- In-State travel required for programs/classes, approximately 100-hours throughout the year, this travel would mostly occur during regular business hours.
- Quarterly education and networking events in downtown Indianapolis will require staff to be onsite at 7am EST.
- 2-day annual conference held in downtown Indianapolis.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
For more information about Raybourn Group International visit www.raybourn.com.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com. Please no phone calls. EOE/M/F/D/V