| Association of Executives in Healthcare Information Security (AEHIS), Association of Executives in Healthcare Information Technology (AEHIT); and Association of Executives in Healthcare Information Applications (AEHIA) – subsidiary associations under College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) |
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan Salary: Open Type: Full-time experienced Category: Membership
Required education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Master’s degree desirable. Equivalent experience must include at least five years in a leadership role managing association memberships.
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is an Illinois-based nonprofit membership organization (headquarters located in Ann Arbor, Michigan) serving Chief Information Officers and Senior Healthcare IT Executives.
We are currently seeking a Director of Membership for AEHIS (security officers), AEHIT (technology), and AEHIA (applications). This position will report to the Vice President, AEHIS, AEHIT, and AEHIA Memberships.
Main purpose of this position: The Director of Membership directs and oversees the planning, implementation and support of programs and services provided to the Association’s different member categories. The successful candidate will create and support the programs and services that ensure overall member satisfaction, involvement, retention and growth. Essential responsibilities:
• Design, develop and implement programs and services related to Membership
• Establish and achieve goals for the Membership function
•Design and develop Membership marketing strategy in coordination with marketing department
• Design and monitor all aspects of the Membership process including: membership applications, processing member activation and incomplete applicant records
• Oversee the development of Membership content and all related materials
• Design, develop, and/or implement member recognition programs
• Develop the requirements for technology tools that support the daily operations of the Membership function
• Coordinate and support the activities of committee structures to ensure continuity of Membership criteria standards and member recognition programs
• Collaborate with others in the promotion of AEHIS/AEHIT/AEHIA Membership activities
• Provide thorough, timely, and professional written and verbal communications regarding membership services provided by this function
• Design of member communications depending on member status. These can include membership marketing, renewal and payables messages
• Develop and periodically update content, informational webinars, applications, website content, and other documents and processes related to Membership
• Coordinate department resources in accordance with policies and procedures as established by CHIME
• Recommend and be responsible for changes to processes that will improve member satisfaction and operational efficiency
• Responsible for creating and keeping current Membership department procedure manual, to include annual submission for approval, as well as maintenance and updates
• Responsible for assisting and participation in creating the annual Membership department’s budget, as well as providing input on the department’s monthly pro forma, based on an established schedule and deadlines
• Perform other duties as assigned