Position Title: Education Manager
Reports To: VP, Events and Education
Position Summary: Manage the production and maintenance of educational resources, which includes instructor-led workshops; web-based courseware; self-directed on-line learning, and webcasts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with staff, subject matter experts, members, vendors and consultants to develop, implement, and maintain learning solutions that provide member value in all career stages.
- Execute all phases of in-person and virtual education program planning, which includes third-party content development, logistics and project management of budgets and timelines.
- Research, select, and modify existing training curriculum, content, materials, job aids, etc. to meet learning needs.
- Review educational offering evaluations and make recommendations for program enhancements. Ensure that course content is up to date and platforms are functioning properly.
- Work with staff to identify subject matter experts to lead domestic and global in-person and virtual educational programs on relevant topics.
- Participate in content development team meetings to discuss projects, collaborate with staff, and ensure initiatives are in alignment with overall RIMS strategy.
- Analyze conference session attendee data, membership surveys, Opis data, LinkedIn posts, etc. and make educational (webinars, workshops, on-line program) recommendations.
- Work with online course partner(s) in the successful development, and implementation of educational offerings on relevant topics.
- Support implementation timelines and maintenance plans for products and resources.
- Manage education session scheduling for approximately 20 instructor-led public workshops per year.
- Create, implement and monitor revenue and expenditures associated with educational offerings in accordance with established fiscal policies.
- Collaborate with staff to identify subject matter experts to develop 60 minute educational webinars on timely topics of interest to the risk professional community.
- Create webinar within the LMS and AMS, schedule pre-call rehearsals, monitor webinar chats, manage webinar schedule, and develop outcome reports.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS), provide learning content expertise and support to resolve customer and course issues.
- Collaborate with marketing managers on identifying ways to promote educational offerings.
- Maintain professional relationships with technology partners, industry educational organizations and associations to keep current on the latest industry trends.
- Interface successfully with members, vendors, consultants, staff, and registrants and demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.