Membership Marketing Specialist
Assists C/SNAs with implementation and evaluation of state-level membership acquisition, engagement and retention marketing activities to meet the goals of the ANA and state nurses associations and to maximize member growth and dues revenue opportunities.
- Provides expert implementation of traditional and digital state-level membership acquisition, engagement and retention marketing campaigns to meet program goals and to maximize revenue. Responsible for all aspects of planning, writing, coordinating graphics, and distribution of a wide variety of promotional and support materials for all member campaigns. Assists with development and planning of membership marketing strategy, plans, and tactics for assigned programs and products.
- Develops and maintains schedules for marketing campaigns. Monitors internal and external activities to achieve maximum impact from campaigns.
- Identifies, establishes and maintains contacts and effective relationships with membership team staff, state-level membership staff as well as external individuals and agencies.
- Monitors and tracks budgets for state-level membership marketing campaigns. Assists with preparation of membership departmental budgets (correlating response rates and revenue projections). Controls expenditure in assigned budget areas.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of state-level membership marketing strategies. Implements systems for tracking results of activities. Monitors internal and external activities to achieve maximum impact from campaigns. Utilizes current market intelligence, new methodologies, best practices, and industry research to maximize campaign effectiveness. Implements changes in marketing strategies based upon results of analysis, strategic objectives, and best practices.
- Develops and maintains expert knowledge of state-level membership acquisition, engagement and retention efforts. Identifies emerging marketing and revenue enhancement opportunities. Identifies synergies to promote better integration of marketing activities across all program areas.
- Assists with departmental administrative responsibilities and special projects (may include financial and shipping requests).
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: Apply online at https://rew11.ultipro.com/AME1053/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*7D39C3240C686695
ANA’s state of the art office is located in the heart of beautiful downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, just blocks from the Metro and a wide range of restaurants and shops. ANA offers competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule and great benefits that include the following and many more:
- Attractive benefit plan for Health, Dental, Vision, RX
- 3 weeks paid vacation and Christmas week off (paid)
- 9 paid holidays, birthday holiday, and 12 sick days
- Excellent matching 401K plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts