Competitive Benefits including: medical, dental, LTD, Life Ins, 401k, PTO, Holidays ++ Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Position Summary: - Assist in the day-to-day operations of a REALTOR association management company. Work directly with the Association Director and provide overall administrative support to members including but not limited to:
• Support each Client (association/members), Board of Directors, and committee meetings as needed. Work directly with the leadership of Board(s). Carry out the responsibilities as directed by the respective Board of Directors.
• Attend and assist with all major Client events including Tradeshows, Community Service and Fundraising events, Auctions, Business Meetings, Million Dollar Clubs banquets, etc. (Local traveling is required.)
• Coordinate, schedule and plan meetings, agenda and calendar of events with Chairman/President. Schedule appropriate meeting space venues and provide the necessary documentation as required. • Prepare and distribute meeting notices and Client communications upon request. Track responses and registrations for attendance.
• Create minutes for each committee meeting for review by the Board of Directors. • Maintain membership and committee database.
• Communicate and interact with members on a regular basis. First point of contact and source of information for associations.
• Perform administrative activities and functions as needed. • Provide heavy email and telephone support.
• Perform other duties as assigned, relative to the scope of this position.