National non-profit located in northern Virginia is seeking an experienced Database and Web Services Manager to manage the association’s Abila NetForum Enterprise customer relations database.
The Database and Web Services Manager is responsible for the oversight of the associations administration, maintenance and support for all database and web activities. This position is responsible for developing a clear understanding of AAA’s business needs and ensuring timely and cost-effective delivery of appropriate database, website and other related services. Support staff program requirements by providing technical support and problem resolution, assisting with the creation of reports and queries, ensuring that staff is trained in the proper use of AAA databases, listservs, CMS, and other tools. Develop and implement policies to guide input, and ensure databases and website effectively capture member information and generate accurate membership, financial and analytical reports. Manage external vendor relationships and provide ongoing training and support to database and web site users. This position supervises one staff and reports directly to the Deputy Executive Director/CFO
- Develop processes and solutions with other stakeholders to enhance the customer database, and web site constituent services and experiences.
- Develop and execute business plans for development and implementation of new systems or added functionality.
- Serve as technical database expert to staff and members and provide training as needed.
- Design and code applications.
- Work with related departments and external vendors to facilitate the integration and transfer of data between the web site and AAA’s internal AMS and other databases
- Maintain continuous relationship with vendors to assure proper functionality, report and resolve issues, and identify improvements.
- Proactively troubleshoot database and other applications.
- Create standardized queries that provide insight into member trends and system functionality.
- Supervise the web services administrator and ensure that cross-training occurs within the department.
- Develop and monitor annual AMS and web services budget and assist other departments with obtaining costs proposals for future needs.
- Other technology duties as required
- Maintain functionality and integrity of AAA databases.
- Troubleshoot database problems as they arise, submit and follow-up on help desk tickets to ensure timely resolution of database problems.
- Develop quality control standards for data integrity
- Create guidelines and documentation to ensure consistency in the use of databases (SOPS)
- Administer user groups and security protocols
- Develop and execute regular and ad hoc reports and queries for departments and volunteers as needed.
Web/Online Services Management
- Manage the continued development and maintenance of AAA’s websites.
- Supervise the web services administrator in the duties assigned.
- Contribute to development of the web site strategic plan and manage its implementation.
- Ensure the effective integration of the AAA web site with other AAA-related web sites.
- Work with end users and service providers to evaluate and solve technical problems. Evaluate existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend, and implement system changes.
- Develop technical specifications for the AAA web site. Plan and review navigational user-interface design. Plan and review site architecture for new web site products and features. Troubleshoot, test and oversee launch of new products.
Generous benefits including an incremental leave program, generous pension asummer work hour program and collaborative work culture.
S end resume with cover letter to include salary requirements and/or salary history to email@example.com