NCAE is seeking a dynamic individual with a diverse skill set to manage office administration and provide excellent member service at a growing trade association focused on agricultural labor issues. The position requires a detail oriented administrator who is able to provide support to the President & CEO, execute two annual meetings, maintain all bookkeeping records, oversee the organization's online content, and ensure that all communications and records are accurate and current.
- Administrative: scheduling, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented professional
- Customer/member service focused
- Able to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities
- Pro-active, independent and a go-getter
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled proofreader
- Meeting planning/event organizer
- Bookkeeping (Quickbooks software)
- Database manager (Access)
- Adept with social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Website management (WordPress)
- Previous experience working in an Association Management environment
About National Council of Agricultural Employers
National Council of Agricultural Employers is the 501(c)(6) national trade association for labor intensive agricultural employers. Our members are producers and other associations engaged in labor intensive agriculture including fruit and vegetable, dairy, forestry, nursery, and other labor intensive agriculture. Our primary issues are federal legislation, policy, and enforcement issues from the employer standpoint on labor matters including immigration, safety, and other labor issues. We are a growing association located in Washington, DC.