Administrative, Clerical, Support, Customer Service and Support, Membership
2 Year Degree
The Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) is looking for a Membership Coordinator to join its team in the Londonderry, New Hampshire headquarters.
The Membership Coordinator is an integral part of the team for support of member recruitment and retention efforts, as well as implementation and refinement of our member services. This position reports to the Director of Membership.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Manage the membership database content and integrity
• Prepare distribution lists for multiple departments • Prepare reports and design new reports
• Manage membership department projects
• Work with marketing department on member communications
• Investigate new member benefits
• Monitor monthly membership invoice and reminder notices
• Assist the Director of Membership in supporting strategic goals
• Review information on TCIA web site
• Assist the Director of Membership with development of budgets plans
We offer a competitive compensation package, including bonus potential and a full range of benefits, in a supportive environment and convenient location.
Want to be part of our growing organization? Email your resume, accompanied by a cover letter documenting how your experience fits our requirements to: email@example.com
Experience, attributes and requirements:
• Positive attitude
• Proven experience as a "team player"
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Functional knowledge of and experience with SQL database
• Data entry and data management
• Association or iMIS database experience a plus
• Strong electronic record creation and retention skills
• General sales skills
• Strong oral and written communication, evaluation, and analysis skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Proactive telephone skills
• Project management skills
• Ability to work effectively on multiple projects and ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to travel for work-related meetings and training.